The Charles Schwab Lone Tree Campus phase #3 project began to transpire back in 2018. Decorative concrete was placed on the main entry into the building and surrounding drive areas. The general contractor, Mortenson Company worked with Colorado Hardscapes to install specifically designed Bomanite imprinted concrete (stamped). Moreover, working with Schwab’s designers and Davis Architects, they decided on our English Sidewalk Slate imprinted pattern.
Integrated features include:
- 1,740 sq. ft. of Palomino Sandscape
- 9,625 sq. ft. of imprinted concrete
- A 6” perimeter band of broom finished concrete
- Matching saw cut joints in the Sandscape to the building’s interior tile layout
- Two previously installed board form walls (done by others) remedied with Microtop ST
The imprinted concrete saw cuts and Microtop ST turned out beautifully at the Charles Schwab Lone Tree Campus. All in all, to have multiple Bomanite products available to us and to be able to help Mortenson come up with great solutions to problems is something that sets Colorado Hardscapes apart from the competition in the Denver market.