Our response to COVID-19.
First, let us just say, yes, we at Colorado Hardscapes are currently open and operating. However, as the threat of COVID-19 increases, daily work right now does not fall into the “business as usual” category. Between
Denver on* the “shelter – in – place” mandate, all of Colorado in the midst of social distancing, and (for many of us) balancing work and helping kids e-learn this does not look “usual.”
While, it may go without saying, yes, the health and safety of everyone is our priority. So here is a bullet point list of what we are doing at Colorado Hardscapes to protect our employees, the job sites and business.
On the job site:
- Crew members are not carpooling
- Staying home the minute we are sick or have a temp of 99 or above
- We will avoid shaking hands
- We will wash hands frequently
- Maintain a 6’ distance from other people
- Avoiding face to face meetings
- Clean and disinfect objects more often
- Wash clothes more often
At the office & design center:
- Our office is closed along with our inside section of the Design Center
All office staff are allowed to work remote* Any Denver residences* All Office employees will be working remotely under the shelter-in-place order
Like many of you, we are navigating this unprecedented time as information becomes available. Our hope is that COVID-19 passes quickly. In the meantime, if you need to get ahold of anyone please find their individual emails here on our team page. If you are unsure of who you need Dania is still answering our main line of 303-750-8200 remotely. She will be happy to get you to the correct person.
*Update Thursday, March 26